Vampite
Welcome to Vampite. To reply to and create your own threads, and to enjoy what Vampite has to offer, please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vampite
Welcome to Vampite. To reply to and create your own threads, and to enjoy what Vampite has to offer, please login or register.
Vampite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Bellatrix
Responsabilities of the Leader Vote_lcapResponsabilities of the Leader Voting_barResponsabilities of the Leader Vote_rcap 
Jade
Responsabilities of the Leader Vote_lcapResponsabilities of the Leader Voting_barResponsabilities of the Leader Vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» [Accepted] Jade; StrongBlood; River Falls; Vampite
Responsabilities of the Leader EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm by Jade

» Vampite "Family Names"
Responsabilities of the Leader EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm by Bellatrix

» 'Full Moon' Names
Responsabilities of the Leader EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 am by Bellatrix

» Memberlist ~ Template
Responsabilities of the Leader EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 am by Bellatrix

» Responsabilities of the Leader
Responsabilities of the Leader EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 am by Bellatrix

» Requesting: How-to
Responsabilities of the Leader EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 am by Bellatrix

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:40 am
C-box

I forgot my password

Facebook
Affiliates
free forum

Vampite - contact admin for more info

Vampire

Responsabilities of the Leader

Go down

Responsabilities of the Leader Empty Responsabilities of the Leader

Post  Bellatrix Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 am

1. Member list. It is the responsability of the leader to maintain this list, and failing to do so WILL result in BP [Blood Points] or Reputation being taken away, meaning you will not be able to buy new characters, upgrades or

2. Regularly updated news. This is to inform all members of anything new. Not much detail is needed! Just remember to keep adding bits as and when stuff happens. Keep everyone in the loop.

3. Any notices. Is someone requesting a partner? Is a human requesting to join? Post it here, along with a poll, and let everyone decide on certain things. Who should go forwards as the player of the month? Set up a voting place here!

4. Anything else that Site Admin requires in the future. I might need people to do stuff occassionally, and as Leaders for your clan, you need to be aware that I may ask you to find someone suitable for a plot, etc. You are my eyes and ears. Chances are, as the site grows, I may not be able to be everywhere at once. Spot something bad that no one else has picked up on? Report it.

Stay loyal!
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Owner
Owner

Warning Level : 100%
Blood Points [BP] : 35538

https://vampite.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum